Envision Technology Advisors’ is looking to staff an emerging line of business focused on innovative and strategic lead generation and nurturing activities. This team will collaborate to marry conventional lead generation approaches with fresh ideas and modern strategies. The team will be focused on identifying the best potential customers, and then will leverage technology and a modern approach to build emotional equity that frames Envision as a thought leader and trusted resource. The end goal will be to develop these prospects into high-value members of our client community.
The ideal candidate for this position will be high-energy, passionate about technology, and willing to try untested approaches. They will understand both sides of the lead generation process and comfortable with both sales and marketing activities. They should be excited to brainstorm and innovate, but also ready to roll up their sleeves and take on the hard work of moving prospective customers through the pre-sales cycle. This is not sales position, nor is it a marketing position. This is a hybrid role for an organization focused on a better way to drive qualified leads for new business.
Required Technical and Work Experience
Demonstrated experience and success with:
- Exemplary communication skills – both written and verbal. Since this position will be making lots of phone calls, the ability to quickly make a connection with a lead, engage them in conversation, and move through initial objections will be critical to this role’s success.
- Keen understanding of social media platforms and how to use them to research companies and connect with leads in a meaningful way.
- Experience using modern marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Marketo, Hubspot, GetResponse, Active Campaign etc.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with people on-camera. Comfort with social video (Youtube Live, Facebook Live, etc.)
- Social Network Development – This position will leverage a range of technologies that are designed to create “personal relevance” between the candidate and the prospective customer. Any candidate should be able to easily speak about how to use social tools to accomplish this.
- Polished and Comfortable Interpersonal Skills – Most people can identify a “sales person” within seconds of interacting with them. The right candidate for this role will be able to immediately develop a connection and be someone that people “want to talk to” without ever being seen as a “sales person”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Dynamically work coordinated marketing campaigns to develop and nurture prospects, leading to appointment and conversations that our technical account management team can run with.
- Developing and execute a strategy for each potential lead that is tailored to their needs and circumstances.
- Assist in driving attendance to company events, including live events and conferences as well as webinars and virtual events.
- Articulate the breadth and capability of our wide range of offerings. You must be able to effectively communicate the value behind a solution-approach and help prospective customers understand why that model is so valuable.
- This position will include some head-down task-centric efforts. Prospective candidates need to be prepared to step up and enthusiastically tackle that challenge. Examples include: scheduling social posts, prepping videos, preparing and sending mailings, "smiling & dialing" to drive attendance to events and/or establish initial verbal contact with prospects, documenting lead nurturing activities per prospect, and developing hand-off collateral for account managers.
- Hands-on experience required.
- Envision values ABILITY over paper qualification. Show us what you are capable of.
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.