Envision Technology Advisors, a leading technology consulting company headquartered in Pawtucket, is seeking an energetic and self-motivated intern to join our marketing team. Work will include general marketing support, proofreading, social media research, content creation, videography/editing, and event support as needed. Candidates should be highly organized, responsible, great communicators, and have a deep interest in and passion for marketing and technology.
This paid internship is set to run through April 30th, 2023, with the possibility of an extension beyond that. Seeking candidates that can work roughly 10-20 hours per week, ideally a mix of in-person and remote work.
Responsibilities for a Marketing Intern
- Assisting with filming and editing content for YouTube, social media, and our corporate website
- Reviewing blogs, social media posts, emails, and website content for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Researching technology-related topics and proposing ideas for new content; writing first drafts once an idea has been approved
- Identifying highly relevant and shareable posts on major social media networks
- Assisting with the creation of and execution of marketing campaigns (social media, direct mail, email, etc.)
- Providing support for scheduled events
- Evaluating the marketing output of competitors and contrast it with our existing approach; zero in on opportunities for improvement
Qualifications for a Marketing Intern
- Basic-to-intermediate computer skills; experience with the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook)
- Familiarity with social media platforms and strategies
- Prior hands-on experience filming and editing is a major plus, even if not professional work
- Ability to listen, take direction, and ask questions as needed
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, etc.)
- Solid work ethic and a dedication to producing consistently high-quality work
- Aptitude for creativity and eagerness to share new ideas
Experience with the Following Platforms a Plus:
- Adobe Suite
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.