Envision is seeking a proven business development professional. This individual will be responsible for generating new business within the New England region and beyond. This includes generating their own organic leads and opportunities, while also nurturing and converting warms leads provided through our company's marketing efforts and strategic partnerships.
Ours is a strategic, business value driven sale that requires a strong understanding of the operational and financial side of IT, and demonstrated competency in solution-selling. The Sr. Client Executive is primarily responsible for leading a coordinated sales approach with Envision’s internal consulting and engineering team. The mission of this group is to broaden the reach of Envision and to strengthen the Envision foothold across the entire market segment by driving our solutions into existing and new accounts.
- Responsible for developing a sales pipeline and directly selling the Envision solution portfolio.
- Responsible for building and managing long-term, profitable relationships with client organizations across multiple internal contacts.
- Responsible for managing opportunities through the entire sales process.
- Exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Match the appropriate Envision solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Develop and manage a partner strategy for their respective region.
- Represent Envision well in presenting and articulating value proposition to all levels of IT, including executive level.
- Accurately forecast bookings on a regular basis. Manage pipeline in Salesforce CRM.
- Have a thorough understanding of your client’s business and market. Be able to identify problems and opportunities in advance.
- Exercise overall quality control for your accounts. Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in everything you do.
- 7+ years of direct sales experience in successful enterprise software, solution provider or consulting companies.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in a competitive environment.
- Experience managing complex technology sales process and in working with a team of professionals in sales cycles (SE’s, Marketing, Inside Sales, Project Managers, Services, etc).
- Experience selling hardware, software, services and cloud-based based solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Ongoing vendor certifications of major IT manufacturers including Microsoft, Dell, VMware, NetApp, EMC, etc., are preferred
- Envision Technology Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envision Technology Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.