Envision Technology Advisors’ digital presence and software development group is dedicated to delivering leading business solutions to clients, collaborating with positive and smart teammates, and believes that a healthy work/life balance is the standard, not a perk. With a state-of-the-art new hybrid style office, we lead by example in the hybrid work environment.
If you join our industry-leading development team, you can expect to work on projects that are challenging and meaningful. You will continue your professional growth as a developer and manager through on-the-job experience as well as provided training and certifications. Internally, you will work collaboratively with project managers, UI/UX developers, creative designers, and software developers; as well as help drive the direction and expansion of Craft CMS development here at Envision. You will be working with clients from world-changing nonprofits to emerging startups and tech leaders.
Desired Technical and Work Experience
- Deep knowledge of PHP and web application architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of consuming and creating REST-based APIs
- Comfortable working with Git for source control and experience with GitHub, Gitlab, or similar web-based Git platforms
- Knowledge of modern DevOps processes and CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Craft CMS/plugins a plus
- Have experience building interfaces from designs and can pitch in on this work occasionally when needed
- Enjoy keeping up with CMS updates and the ever-evolving landscape of plug-ins, while staying pragmatic about what to invest time and energy in
- Embody our core values of integrity, work ethic, collaboration, creativity, and lifelong learning (especially important as we continually evaluate and embrace new technologies)
- Value mentoring, learning, sharing knowledge, and setting standards across the teams
- Enjoy working with others in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g., standups, team discussions, code review), occasional pair programming sessions
- Listen, collaborate, and communicate exceptionally well
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a senior developer for Envision Technology Advisors
- Deploy and support a mix of the above technologies and solutions for our clients and internal development
- Participate in technical sessions with clients to discover requirements and develop solutions where needed
Envision Technology Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.