Envision Technology Advisors’ engineering and consulting practice is focused on planning, designing, implementing, and managing technology solutions for our clients. This position provides both client management and systems engineering with a focus on storage and virtualization.
Required Technical and Work Experience
- Hands-on experience gathering customer requirements, white-boarding technical solutions, reviewing a project Statement of Work (SOW)
- Hands-on experience planning, designing, and implementing server virtualization and storage solutions built around VMware. Experience with VDI solutions a plus.
- Keen understanding of business operations as it relates to budgeting and implementation of technology. At Envision you must be able to truly understand the connection between the customer's business needs, and the technology they deploy
- Hands-on experience working with the networking infrastructure required to build a robust solution for a customer is a must
- Hands-on experience with common business line applications (Examples: Microsoft products, Quickbooks, ACT, Goldmine, Salesforce.com, Office365, Google apps...)
Desired Technical and Work Experience
- Experience with Compellent, Equallogic, Tintri, EMC or other iSCSI, Fiber Channel or NFS storage technology
- Experience designing and implementing server solutions using DELL products or equivalent competitors
- Experience designing and implementing network solutions using DELL switching or equivalent competitors
- Consulting experience. The ideal candidate will have some experience with a technology vendor or systems integrator selling, designing, and implementing the above solutions
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity with Dell products (Endpoints, Thin-clients, Sonicwall, Servers, Switching, Software etc.)
- Ideal candidates will have a comfortable understanding of how cloud technologies / DaaS / IaaS / PaaS are deployed in SMB environments
- Proven understanding of standard methodologies for Securing Active Directory (MIM/PAM, Conditional Access, Identity Management for Azure AD Authentication, Zero Trust)
- Strong experience with Microsoft PowerShell to manage AD/AAD
- 3-5 years of hands-on technical experience deploying, administrating, and/or supporting 2 or more of the below modern workplace solutions: Modern Management - Mobility and Security Solutions in any of the following:
- Microsoft Intune; Autopilot, Desktop Analytics, Conditional Access, identity governance, Azure Active Directory (AAD), Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS); Advanced Threat Analytics; Defender for O365, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.
- Messaging - Exchange, Exchange Online, O365 hybrid mail setup and support, O365 security and compliance, networking, auditing, logging, analytics, threat protection, or related.
- Microsoft Teams / Unified Communications solutions that include VoIP, IM, real-time communications, Telephony (Inbound Voice Routing, Call Queues, Number porting)
- Collaboration – SharePoint Online, SharePoint migration support, OneDrive for Business
- Power Platform technologies such as Power Apps, Power Automate Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, AI Builder, Microsoft Dataverse/Common Data Service, Data Connectors, Power App portals.
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.