We are headquartered in Rhode Island, and while we fully support a distributed workforce and empower our team with the ability to work from anywhere, the
We are headquartered in Rhode Island, and while we fully support a distributed workforce and empower our team with the ability to work from anywhere, the requirements of this position are that you will need to be on-site in Rhode Island on occasion, including to utilize our video studio in Pawtucket, RI.
Desired Technical and Work Experience
- Familiarity with social media platforms and how to use them to connect with an audience (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience marketing other companies or products. Marketing work done for B2B or services organizations is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using video creation and editing tools, including video and audio equipment, professional editing software, and more is another huge plus. In the absence of actual experience with video, a willingness to learn would be essential.
- Experience and comfort level with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Experience with Google Ads and other online marketing platforms is a plus.
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 suite, including Powerpoint and Publisher.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Help manage the social media presence for Envision across the company’s selected channels and strategize on new ways to use those channels in our business development initiatives. We want someone with creative ideas who understands our audience and can help us connect to them.
- Lead efforts on search engine and social media marketing to drive awareness on our campaign efforts and generate leads for the business/
- Assist in the production of unique blog content for Envision’s website. This could include gathering data from subject matter experts in the company to draft new content, or it could require editing submitted articles from those experts.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials, including presentations, proposals, PDF slicks, and infographics.
- Assist in event planning, coordination, and execution for both virtual and live events.
- Work with our HR team on internal marketing and communication projects to reinforce company culture.
- Lead the video production efforts as part of Envision’s overall business development strategy. This includes the recording, editing, posting, and promotion of unique video content.
- Hands-on experience required.
- Certifications / degrees a plus
- Envision Technology Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.