If you’re a self-motivated web developer with front-end expertise and a comfort level on the back-end, then we look forward to hearing from you. In this position, you can help influence the technology track for Envision’s Digital Innovation & Design division.
About this Position
- Your projects will range from building CMS websites, general client support, web apps, platform integrations, and internal tooling
- Develop clean and secure production-ready code for front-end and, at times, back-end components of websites and applications
- Build intuitive content management systems and administration tools
- Collaborate effectively in a small team-environment consisting of developers, designers, and project managers
- Provide client support and consultation; communicate your ideas and solutions to clients in a way a non-technical person can understand
- Passion to learn, contribute, and help shape our division’s technical future
- Preferably 3-5 years of web development experience; agency experience is preferred, but not required
- In-depth knowledge of one or more CMS technologies such as CraftCMS, DNN, Contentful, Wordpress, or even your own custom CMS
- Experience with reactive JS frameworks, such as Vue, Angular, or React
- Experience optimizing websites for maximum speed and performance
- Keen eye for design with the ability to translate integrity of UI/UX prototypes to reusable clean code
- Familiarity of back-end programming languages and system administration
- MySQL or SQL Server experience, with ability to write SQL queries
- Experience with data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Efficiency using the command line, as well as CLI tools and utilities
- Demonstrated understanding of task runners such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack, etc.
- Strong knowledge of git; GitLab expertise is a bonus
- Confident developer and team leader, excited by learning and absorbing new technologies!
Envision Technology Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.