Identity and Access Management
Why is Susan in Accounting trying to download an HR file? She's never used that laptop before. She doesn't live in Sweden. Perhaps it isn't Susan at all.
- Microsoft enables continuous authentication of identity based on both the context and risk involved
- Multi-Factor Authentication can further challenge users to prove their identities with text messages, notifications, even biometrics
- Access can be limited to "just enough" to perform the required task and shut down promptly after that
Device and Information Protection
Data has been called the most valuable resource in the 21st century. Losing control over it could mean fines, lawsuits, and bankruptcy. With Microsoft's Zero Trust technology, Envision can help shield your data - even if it leaves the building.
- Secure endpoints and applications (including work apps on personal devices), manage compliance requirements, and encrypt devices
- Classify, label, and encrypt files. If a sensitive document is sent to the wrong person, the recipient won't be able to open it
Security and Threat Protection
Modern computer infrastructure is too complex and sprawling for humans to manually identify malicious activity. The key is Microsoft's advanced machine learning capabilities, which help Envision's security professionals hone in on problems and address them quickly.
- Microsoft's policy engine gets smarter over time, collecting advanced telemetry and analytics
- Unusual network activity - whether from external attackers or internal malfeasance - can be investigated or stopped in real-time by Microsoft